Cerved Visius is the operative platform for "proper verification" checks at different levels of configuration, including continuous controls.
Cerved Visius integrates itself with your systems and verifies declared data by comparing them with reliable and independent sources, both of our property and of other suppliers, such as PEP, PIL and Crime lists, or black and white lists provided by the customer.
Cerved Visius also carries out anti-fraud checks by querying the Scipafi archive and the Detect system, thanks to a partnership with Experian.
Service AML translates these processes into operative flows and organization activities that are stored in Cerved Visius to keep trace of the procedures carried out and the measures taken to comply with the obligations of anti-money laundering law.
Holder with a> 25% share is available in several ways:
- integrated into the Visius platform with different operating levels
- as a form within our dossiers
- via web service for integration into your internal procedures
- by provision of batch data for the improvement of master files.
- verify and maintain records of statements and transactions at the Unified Information Archive (AUI)
- produce and submit to the Financial Information Unit (UIF) the Anti-Recycling Aggregate Signals (S.AR.A.)
- transmit to the Revenue Agency (ADE) the data relating to the register, balances, movements and financial investigations
- detect and transmit to the Revenue Agency all the information provided by the intergovernmental agreements between Italy and USA (FATCA) for the fight against international tax evasion.
- meet legal requirements
- support their interpretation and evaluation of possible suspicious transactions
- report suspicious transactions to the Financial Information Unit