It is the process of contacting the debtor to obtain the go-ahead to sell the property.
The agreement to sell is an important preliminary phase required to then take steps to bring out the value and sell the property in question.
It is a service where we search for, identify, obtain and provide information about, and contact potential interested parties for court-ordered property sales, by actively promoting these auctions on top of the legal advertising requirement.
It consists in all consolidated and structured activities needed to manage the entire real estate process, specifically:
- auction scouting and analysis based on your investment needs, with the aim of pinpointing real estate with value potential
- in-depth investment analysis on the properties identified, by means of building surveys and technical valuations, access into the property and drafting an investment business plan
- buying at auction, with the direct participation of our network of legal experts working on your behalf, and subsequent physical transfer of the properties purchased
- direct asset management of the properties acquired into your portfolio, where our hand-picked professionals take care of all related ordinary and exceptional duties
- resale: coordination and management of a network of experts in selling real estate of all kinds, in any geographical area