From our catalogue of industry studies focused on national value, you can learn:
- market trends
- financial and competitive scenery
- risk margins
- trends and predictions
- industry benchmarks
The catalogue is focused on each specific sector, it reads and interprets it to let you understand in its entirety.
The Fleet Monitor is a research aimed to study the company car sector, particularly the means chosen by the company to acquire them.
The Fleet Monitor informs and updates you on:
- the most common acquisition methods: leasing, rental or purchase
- how many and what are the most popular insurance companies
- the loyalty level to a company
- the amount of subscribed policies
- the number and the amount of claims
- what control systems provided between black box, video surveillance and tracking systems