It gives you survey reports written by a network of expert surveyors, which are integrated into proprietary cash flow management applications.
It consists in analyses conducted by independent surveyors whose work meets both national regulations and international best practice standards for:
- estimating the value of residential and commercial real estate
- ensuring compliance with ABI valuation standards and international best practices
It is a service carried out and provided in partnership with Consit Italia, a company within our group that features distinctive skills in real estate surveys.
It provides information drawn from official data contained in the Italian real estate and land registers as well as in state property valuation offices across Italy, enabling you to:
- obtain real estate and mortgage surveys
- access Consit's databases
- monitor real estate register information pertaining to a list of names you wish to track
- receive online notifications if any changes in property ownership take place among the names you are monitoring
It is your key to all the information on properties listed in Italy’s official land and real estate survey registers.
It is a document that informs you if a property in Italy is owned by a company or a natural person, along with its exact geographic location.
The Cadastral Report also updates you on the size of the property and its buildings, the estimated market value, and percentage ownership stakes if the property has multiple owners.