The sector reports delve into the details of each sector, bringing you the information you need to understand what initiatives to take and where.
There are two types of reports corresponding to specific objectives:
- Smart reports that cover companies’ business trends
- Dir analyses risk in each sector, broken down into business risk and credit risk components
Our Motor Liability Monitor is an annual research-based report that describes, analyses and tracks customer behaviour patterns and retail customer satisfaction levels with regard to insurance companies and specific motor liability insurance services.
This monitor keeps you in the know on:
- the current Italian market situation: the companies used, cross-selling strategies and preferred types of policies;
- awareness and use of car-sharing;
- assistance services provided;
- distribution channels for new policies and renewals, with details on the use of digital channels and bancassurance networks;
- marketing actions implemented to improve customer loyalty;
- use of black boxes and claims trend analysis.
Our SME Monitor is also an annual research-based report in which the analysis focuses on small and medium-sized enterprises from an insurance coverage perspective, with breakdowns by macro-sector of business.
This Monitor keeps you informed about:
- the macroeconomic context
- the current insurance market situation, including existing insurance coverage, information outlets, distribution channels and the insurance companies used;
- level of satisfaction among SME customers regarding their current policies;
- the main perceived risks for SMEs
- assessments of insurance policies and companies in terms of customer loyalty and purchasing patterns
- commercial pressure on the supply side.